Highly Responsive Attorney Helps Bartow, FL Clients Fight Traffic Tickets
Defending drivers in central Florida against moving violation citations
From a simple speeding ticket to a hit-and-run charge, traffic citations can cause you serious hardship. Attorney John B. Flynn at the Flynn Law Group in Bartow, FL diligently represents clients in all traffic law violation cases. If you are trying to beat a traffic ticket or a more serious charge, you need the help of an experienced attorney. Our results-oriented attorney is a former prosecutor and understands how to get your Polk County traffic charges dropped or reduced. We defend against a wide range of traffic violation citations in the Polk County area. Our firm believes that defendants deserve the full protection of the law in every case.
Understanding traffic violations in Florida
We tenaciously defend clients in all Florida traffic violation cases. We understand you need your car to get to work, so we do everything possible to prevent the state from suspending your license or imposing large fines. Our attorney assists clients in cases involving:
- Driving without insurance. Anyone operating a vehicle must be covered by liability insurance.
- Driving without a license. You must be licensed to operate a motor vehicle on the road in Florida.
- Speeding. Drivers must follow posted speed limits at all times.
- Reckless driving. Driving without regard for the safety of others is a crime.
- Failing to stop at the scene of an accident. It is illegal to leave the scene of an accident before contacting authorities or exchanging information with others involved in the crash.
- Hit-and-run. Leaving the scene of a serious or fatal accident is a felony crime in Florida.
- Vehicular homicide. The killing of a human being through reckless operation of a vehicle is considered vehicular homicide. Defending against these charges necessitates the help of an experienced criminal law attorney.
Our attorney has extensive experience assisting clients charged with serious crimes as well as those who have received all types of traffic tickets or speeding tickets.
Penalties for traffic violations and criminal offenses involving vehicles
There is a wide range of penalties imposed on drivers convicted of serious traffic offenses. All offenses are punished with fines. More serious crimes may lead to imprisonment. Failure to stop at the scene of a fatal accident is often charged as a felony of the first degree, punishable by up to 30 years in jail. Failure to stop if an accident causes serious injury brings a jail sentence of up to five years. Reckless driving charges carry a prison sentence of up to 90 days for a first offense and up to six months for a second offense. Our Bartow criminal law attorney aggressively fights the charges against you in these cases.
Call us for help beating your Florida speeding ticket or defending your serious traffic charge
When it comes to fighting traffic tickets in Polk County, there is no substitute for experience. Attorney John Flynn at the Flynn Law Group has experience helping clients accused of speeding, reckless driving and more serious traffic charges. Call us today at 863-533-6707 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation with a Bartow, FL traffic infraction defense attorney.