Criminal Law Assistance from a Dedicated Bartow Attorney Who Protects Your Rights
Florida law firm is tough on prosecutors but compassionate toward clients
When attorney John B. Flynn worked as a prosecutor, he was told that a guilty man going free was the worst possible result. He quickly realized, however, that an innocent man being sent to prison was far worse. The mission of the Flynn Law Group is to ensure that every client gets a legal defense of the highest caliber so they receive fair treatment and the correct result from the criminal justice system. Our Polk County law firm fights for justice in every type of criminal case.
Our wealth of knowledge protects our clients’ rights
Attorney John Flynn has practiced criminal law exclusively since 2003. In his service as a prosecutor and in private practice, he has accumulated a wealth of knowledge that benefits his clients. In each case, the Flynn Law Group strives to:
- Thoroughly investigate the allegations
- Deal with police, federal agents and prosecutors, before and after the charges are filed
- Negotiate to limit the charges ultimately brought
- Obtain reduced bail so clients can remain free pending trial
- Discuss with clients all options and the likelihood of their success
- Seek a favorable plea agreement when warranted
- Pursue innovative trial defense strategies
- Obtain a reduced sentence following a conviction
We treat you, our client, with the respect you deserve and take every step to protect your rights.
Providing tenacious representation in all criminal law cases
Our firm represents clients in all types of criminal cases, from fighting a traffic ticket to defending against murder charges. We provide a formidable defense for you in cases involving:
- DUI. Penalties for drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs include jail time, fines and the loss of your driver license. We are just as serious about protecting the rights of those accused of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
- Traffic violations. Many traffic violations have serious ramifications, such as heavy fines, a license suspension and penalty points that drive up the cost of auto insurance. We defend clients against all traffic tickets.
- Drug crimes. Whether you are facing charges for possession of a small amount of marijuana or for a more serious drug crime such as trafficking or distribution, our attorney defends your rights to the full extent of the law.
- Juvenile law. We believe that children are more likely to be rehabilitated by their parents than through incarceration. We work to keep your child in the juvenile law system and out of the adult criminal justice system.
- Domestic violence. Being convicted of domestic violence can ruin your life. We work to defend you against criminal charges and fight injunctions and other restraining orders that could keep you away from your home.
- Sex crimes. Even the accusation of a sex crime can be enough for you to lose your job, your friends and all sense of normalcy. Our Bartow criminal law attorney begins working to clear your name as soon as you suspect you are under investigation for sexual assault, rape or any other sex crime.
- Theft. If you have been charged with shoplifting, car theft or burglary, we work to have your charges dropped or reduced. We also represent clients accused of embezzlement, robbery and other theft crimes.
- Parole and probation. If your parole officer or probation officer is accusing you of violating the terms of your release, our responsive attorney fights for you in Florida courts.
We aggressively pursue justice for you no matter how serious the charges against you are.
Contact a dedicated criminal defense lawyer in Polk County, FL
A criminal charge can seem overwhelming. With the Flynn Law Group on your side, you can rest assured that your rights will be protected. Our defense firm offers free consultations at our Bartow, FL office or at the jail if needed. We’re happy to arrange payment plans, and we accept credit cards. Call us today at 863-533-6707 or contact us online. We can help.